About BIS Expense Management
BIS was founded in 1991 and has been working in the Australian expense management field since 1998. Our clients include Federal and State/Territory government departments, universities, not-for-profit, multinationals and well-known Australian organisations.
BIS has three key teams:
This team implements, trains and supports companies using iCMS. Senior members are also involved in designing and testing new functionality.
This team codes, tests and supports iCMS at the code and database level. This team is in the same office as the Client Services team, which facilitates rapid resolution of even the most complex issues.
Zoran Grujic – Director, Ben Brockhoff – Sales and Business Development Manager and David Bromwich – Client Services Manager, work together on product direction and strategic alliances, as well as spending time with BIS clients to discuss their issues and opportunities.
BIS understands that every organisation is tackling the same fundamental issue, but that their specific challenges can be quite different. We work closely with our clients to ensure that iCMS does just exactly what they need, the way they need it. And we make sure they are well looked after when they are live. Call 02 9387 2509 and ask to speak to Zoran, Ben or David to have a chat, or register for a demo
16th Annual iCMS User Forum
BIS held the 16th Annual iCMS User Forum event in Melbourne, on the 23rd of May 2014. This event brought together iCMS administrators and business owners from BIS’ diverse range of clients into one place to talk, discuss and affect the future direction of the expense management solution.
This year we were very ambitious and added more presentations and additional guest speakers than ever before. And judging from the feedback received, it was a resounding success and said to be the best to date.
Here are a few remarks which we would like to share with you:
- “Well organised and informative forum. It is good to know the people behind a great organisation and also businesses that are using iCMS.”
- “Great to see that iCMS is coming into 21st century; looking forward to the improvements.”
- “During my last 6 months working with the iCMS it opened a field of questions, which were all covered in this annual user forum.”
- “Good, informative, very helpful and great opportunity to meet other users.”
Hope to see all you again next year and thank you for all the support.
15th Annual iCMS User Forum
Our 15th User Forum on May 24th 2013 was a stunning success. We would like to thank all our clients for attending and making it so successful. We would especially like to thank our clients from neighbouring states and far away locations that made the time to travel down to Sydney.
As you know the iCMS User Forum provides the rare opportunity for fellow iCMS administrators to get together in a single place to share, discuss, learn and provide recommendations to BIS to further enhance our Expense Management solution. BIS appreciates the ongoing support from our valued clients. As such, we would like to share some of the feedback we received at this year’s event and we hope to see you all at next year’s Forum.
- “The guys are great and very helpful. Always have an answer to what we ask and come back with a solution.”
- “Open user forums are an excellent platform in brainstorming ideas to/from iCMS users and BIS.”
- “I find iCMS a simple and robust system that does more then we can think of. BIS’s staff are great and very supportive to questions and suggestions.”
- “Using the system for almost 3 years now and it has improved certain areas. I am happy with the level of service we get from BIS and the iCMS system is great.”
- “BIS always deals with our queries or issues in a very timely and professional manner.”
- “I find it makes controlling and reporting card use a lot easier and gives responsibility back to the card holder and relative manager which makes them more aware of their actions.”
Federal Government Diners Travel Card and Companion MasterCard Data
BIS is pleased to announce that we now have two live federal government clients using iCMS to process the new data feed from Diners. A key element of this integration is for codes like Travel Request Numbers, Cost Centres and Projects that are passed in Enhanced Data to be used in precoding to populate their related fields, thereby saving time and improving accuracy. Interestingly, the different Travel Management Companies are providing the same data in different positions in the file, and sometimes even the same TMC is doing that as well! Luckily iCMS’s precoding engine can cope.
Rabobank Corporate Card migration
BIS was proud to assist Rabobank with their recent replacement of corporate cards for Australia and New Zealand. The project was seen as a success and the migration as smooth and seamless. As BIS is unaligned with any card provider we were able to give accurate and unbiased advice at the outset of the project as well as assistance during the setup and commissioning of the new commercial card feeds.
This new web site went live on Tuesday 31st July 2012. Please send any comments or suggestions to us!