The Electronic Attachment solution enables iCMS users to attach supporting evidence to their expense claims. Through the use of scanners and mobile devices users can attach digital copies of their Tax Invoices, Receipts and other documentation as proof of their submitted expenses.
Time + Cost Savings:
- Facilitate the efficient review of expenses by management and auditors by making available the image of the related tax invoices.
- No more paper statements:
- Eliminates the need to print out hundreds of statement summaries
- Eliminates the transfer of statements to a central location.
- Eliminates the need to store hundreds of printed statement summaries in filing cabinets and archive rooms.
- Digitalisation of expense documents ensures your organisation will have peace of mind knowing that important data will never be lost and is available for the mandated length of time.
- Enforce company policy such as making an attachment mandatory before the user can submit the expense.
- iCMS can be configured to allow users to attach in bulk at the statement level or attach per expense.
- In the situation where a tax invoice is missing iCMS can mandate the upload of a statutory declaration in its place.
- Designed to give greater value, iCMS administrator can also attach documents to individual employees such as a signed policy agreement.
- Users can use their mobile devices to take pictures of their tax invoices and other documents for later upload.
- Should you have your own Document Management System (DMS) iCMS allows storage of a hyperlink to the location of the document in your DMS.
- To facilitate fast adoption across your organisation iCMS’ Electronic Attachment Module is designed to be intuitive, easy to use and fast.
- Uploading an attachment in iCMS is as easy as attaching a document to an email.
If you have any questions or would like a demonstration of this solution please do not hesitate to get in contact with BIS on 02 9387 2509.